Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Never shortchanged

Dad called me yesterday while I was out and told me that I had a letter from Affin Bank.. That was so weird cos I don't remember having any dealings with them so I told him to open the letter..

Guess what!!

I won RM100 from Affin!!! Weeeeee!!!

It's in form of a savings account though, but.. it's still $$$

Then I remember sometime back I entered a lucky draw when I was at the Curve..

I was just telling someone the other day, I'm gonna be really pokai this month cos there's just so many different expenses + birthdays + dinners.. Then God blesses me with this.. I also just remembered bout my claims at Sun-U which I can collect next week..

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38

Continue to be faithful in your giving + tithes.. It's not the amount that you give, but the heart.. God loves a cheerful giver and He will never shortchange you.. I've been taught from young that no matter how hard it is, to always be disciplined in giving of tithes + offerings.. and I've NEVER been shortchanged! Try it!

No comments: