Thursday, November 12, 2009

I feel so loved

It's my last day today at Sun-U.. time's passed by really fast.. I think I'm gonna miss this place lots mainly cos of the friendships that's been formed.. No doubt I'm gonna be keeping in touch with many of them here..

Got so many goodies for my farewell.. Countless farewell lunches and dinners these pass 2 weeks.. Pressie from both the admin & academic staff.. In fact, just earlier today, there was a pretty little pink bag on my table with a card.. and inside was a cute figurine from Elizabeth.. For lunch today, the staff from not only my department but also from ADTP and Registry took me out to Ginger Tree (my uncle's a chef there) and belanja me makan kau kau.. So full wei now I feel like sleeping.. lol..

Thought I'd paste some of the notes from emails that I received from friends I made here in the past 3 months..

Dear Michelle,

We wish you a wonderful journey towards your dreams - and we know all your wishes and dream will come true.
You are a wonderful person and it has been my greatest pleasure to get to know you in the past three months. How time flies.

I wish you all the best in your new venture!

all the very best,
soo beng


Dear Michelle,

All the best in your new job =)

. . . wishing you blue skies and all things nice ;-)

Regards,

Julia Chan
...see you at Facebook and when you next visit Sun U ya =)

Dear Michelle,
Thanks for the smiles, the help and everything else... we will miss you dearly... :)
All the best in your future undertakings
Keep in touch facebook

God Bless :)
Derek


You're leaving so soon? Didn't know till this morning ... so sad. Well, glad to get to know you and all the best, ya? Do stay in touch!God bless, and see you!In Him,Shannon

Yo..Yo.. Michelle, Its our lost, you are hoping off, but, hey hey hey.. Its our greatest gift, just having you around (even for just 3months).Will surely miss you and your mirror (grin).All the best to you and keep in touch. Big Hugs,Madeline

Dear Michelle,

I may be new in the school but your warm greetings and helpful gesture on the first day I came in has definitely left a deep imprint in my mind. I wish you all the best in your future endeavour.

Regards,
Caroline


Dear Michelle,
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. ~Irish BlessingRegards
Nagiah


Hi Michelle,

Please drop by School of Business when you’re free (especially my room J).

Thanks for the excellent help and we will miss you, definitely!

All the best to you!

Regards,
- Sophia -


Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the departing note. I really appreciate it.
I pray that the Lord’s presence and His mighty hand of protection over you and in all your future endeavors. Gives good health and be filled with His wisdom and strengthen you so that you shall be a shinning star in your new work place.

Take care and God Bless you.

My love and regards to your Mum and Dad.

Chow,

Uncle Simon.


Hey we gonna miss you….if it is for greener pastures, hopefully for further studies, good luck and all the best even if it is otherwise. Jesilin

It has been a privilege having you as a colleague. We will miss you but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours. We will await your eventual return to the Sunway familyJ. In any case, we will be in touch via FB. Not yet into Twitter though. Cheers. Dr. Foo

Dear Michelle,

Sigh! We barely know each other…., As Mr. Nagiah would say, WHYyyyyy? Parting is suppose is such sweet sorrow when it is for a friend who wants to conquer
greater heights! Till we see you again as a full-time colleague, adieu mon ami.

Regards,

Cheah YS


Good luck to you Michelle. And thanks for helping us out.

Khong


I feel so loved =)

Gotto get back to work now.. Being my last day here, wanna try and do as much as I can for Emily & Amelia before I leave to lighten their workload.. They've got a peak season coming up..

No comments: