Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Isn't it beautiful how God works things out for us..

Last weekend my friend went to confirm a certain package.. Previously she was told that she should come back before the end of the month to enjoy the promotion that was being offered.. The sales lady however forgot to mention that it was only for the first 10 customers and my friend didn't make that bracket..

So she went back last weekend to book a similiar package and she received above and beyond what she thought she would be getting.. They're so blessed!!

I've been trying to get the Naza Bestari 206 for some months now, since August actually.. but there's been so many hiccups..

First, they ran out of stock
Then, my dad's car dealer friend managed to get stock
Then, my loan wouldn't be approved cos I just started work
After a long process of trying all sorts of means, my loan got approved
Now, the car's gone again!!

My dad's friend had already placed a booking fee but they say that it depends on a first-come-first-serve basis..

Last night and this morning I was just thinking about the car and told God that if this is your will, grant me favor but if it's not, then please close the door and give me peace within..

Just about 5 minutes ago, the lady called me and told me that the car's totally out of stock.. No chance in getting it AT ALL!!!

I just replied, 'Oh, I see.. it's ok then.. Thank you so much..'

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: