Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been a beautiful week..

Had an awesome start to the week.. Fresh start in the mornings everyday, although on some nights I slept so late and so didn't feel like waking up in the morning..

I'd dragged myself outta bed after snoozing the alarm for the 5th time.. take my shower & get all pretty, eat my half boiled kampung egg, do my devo and spend time with my Father in the car.. and walah! I'm all fresh!

I only have 10 working days left here.. Lord let me make the most of it.. Use me Use me Use me to share your love to those around me..

** Oh I'm so grateful cos I nearly met with an accident yesterday on the highway.. all the cars in front of me were braking so hard and I was so close to being in a back-to-back car crash! But He protected me and my car.. Thank you Jesus!

Now it's back to work.. Gonna get me a cuppa of coffee and be productive..

No comments: