Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black one this time..

I got me a new car.. After the Bestari 206 fell through, dad told me to buy the latest Myvi... I was pretty reluctant at first cos didn't wanna be jumping into any rash decisions after what happened..

But anyway, I went and saw the car, both my parents viewed the car as well. So funny - we all checked it out at different times; dad in johor, me near my house and mum later on.

It's a good deal la.. Cos my uncle will be buying the current Myvi that I'm driving and he's giving us like way more than I'll get if I sell to someone else or a 2nd hand car dealer..

So we'll get about 5-6k in hand after selling the current car to my uncle, just pay a wee bit more in installments every month for the new car and I get a brand new car.

Dad's pretty bummed that I didn't tender for the number 282.. Fell that I would just save on that $$. We've had like 7 cars with the plate 282 and after many years this would be the first car to change the cycle.. (with the exception of that one car la).

The sales lady called and said that the car would be ready on Thursday.. What a gift huh? =)