Monday, February 23, 2009

One more day..

I've been waiting for tomorrow for the past one and a half years.. It's finally gonna go thru and I'll be able to move on with one area of my life.. But somehow now, I don't really feel like going thru with tomorrow.. Not that I've changed my mind about it or don't wanna go thru with it.. I just don't wanna meet the people involved in the situation.. I wish there was a way I could just settle it without having to face any of them.. that however is just not possible!! I haven't seen some of them in more than a year and they're not people that I really look forward to meeting..

My dad who before was not sure if he could come along with me has now gotten his leave approved.. My CL is also coming along to support me.. I hope my cousin now can make it.. Cos it's a working day, she's not sure if she can get out... but I really do hope she's able to.. I need some security on my part and she'll definitely provide it..

Will update tomorrow on how it went..

No comments: