Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last Week of Holidays!

It's been some days since I last blogged.. I'm so not looking forward to next week.. Classes start again on Tue I think... It's my final semester and it's looks like it's going to be a hard one.. I don't seem to have an option this semester with my subjects like I usually do.. This time, all the subjects have been chosen and fixed.. there's no changing it! Sigh! It's also the semester I need to complete my project.. meeting up with my lecturer / supervisor in charge of my project on Wed to see what comments he has on my project proposal from last semester..

I just looked through to see if my results were out.. and they still aren't.. I hope I passed all my papers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya! I am sure the semester ahead is probably going to be the toughest yet, but you have a greater God that is gonna make you stronger and tougher to handle this! Not by Might nor by power, but by HIS spirit says the Lord! Woo hoo! Hugs and Prayers

Anonymous said...

h ya the best luck in ur result. Ive been working the whole week during CNY. how i wish i could take my day off like everyone =)) Anyway Happy New Year to you and your family =)