Monday, February 23, 2009

Straight or Curled??

Oh on a lighter note, I've got a new hairdo.. Decided that I didn't want my hair curly anymore.. It was really hard to manage so last Friday I decided to straighten it.. It was a drastic move for me cos my hair is like super duper thin and fine.. It doesn't do very well with chemicals.. And I only permed my hair like 5 months ago.. So this decision to straighten my hair could have resulted in my hair being damaged.. But decided to go ahead with it anyway... Thus, the drastic-ness... lol..

Turns out my hair's quite strong.. guess it was also cos the product used was of good quality.. Caused me a lot of $$$$$.... but worth it la!!! I'm just loving my new hair.. Most seem to feel the same way except for one of my Bots cellie.. haha.. 'he told me last Sat that everyone else is just trying to make me feel good about myself and he's not gonna lie but tell me the truth instead'... I appreciate his honesty..

Oh.. am gonna catch 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons' in 40 mins.. My uncle got my parents and me free tickets..

2 comments:

The Bullshit That Goes Around said...

I have free tickets too :P

Unknown said...

Have you watched it? I didn't really like it.. It was too slow.. Plus I was sitting right in the middle of the row and it was so hard to get up to go to the washroom.. It was a long movie!!!!