Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines' Day was..

just sweet, hilarious, memorable..

I started the day by baking cookies for my girls at church.. just a small chocolat-y token for being absolutely wonderful, spectacular babes...

Bride Wars in church was just just just so so so hilarious!!! Every single girl played her role so well.. and it was so cool to see the other side of the 'bachelor'...

Dinner with Naledi, Res, Tanzie and YC.. We all had one thing in common.. single - available - hot!!! lol..

I don't think I've enjoyed my Valentines' Day as much as I have today...

1 comment:

Linus Linnaeus said...

hahahahaha....how boring is the dinner and flower...and hey a trend start small.... valentine's day could just be the next big chill out with your friend's day.... =P

i went to a waterfall for my valentine...check out thefrogcroaks.blogspot.com

Linus