Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a new season

I thought that today would be hard.. In fact, last night I tried really hard to go to sleep early so I wouldn't have to think so much about today.. Woke up feeling a little funny.. Spent sometime praying and felt the peace of God fill my heart..

We reached the place like 40 minutes early.. Was told that we should be there by 9am as it would start by then, however it only started around 10am.. There were 4 others before me and my cousin managed to make it just before the first one went up.. There were some hiccups with some of them, but mine finished in about 5 minutes or even less I would say.. it went on really smoothly and was over before I knew it.. I didn't have to say or answer any questions..

Initially I didn't wanna go cos I didn't wanna face those involved, but I was surprisingly very calm when I met them and even spoke to them.. It was not a bitter experience.. In fact, once it was over, there was a huge rush of relieve that I felt cos it's something that I've been waiting for for 2 years..

I'm so grateful to my loving Father who's grace and mercies are new every morning.. I'm grateful for second chances.. I'm grateful for a forgiving heart.. I'm grateful for his endless love that just brings me to tears everytime I think about it.. Thank You Jesus!!..

I'm so thankful for my parents who have stood by me throughout this whole journey, family who have continuously loved me no matter the situation, cell members and dear friends who've been praying along and supporting me in many areas and ways.. I couldn't have gone thru these past 3 years or today without them..

It truly is a new season and a new day for me.. Today marks a new beginning in my life..

2 comments:

nothing of interest here said...

sayang, i think we really need to catch up.

I'm so glad ehatever it is, is over... and that you can begin a new chapter in your life.

love you and miss you dear!

Unknown said...

hey babes..

yea we really do.. any chance you'll be coming back for a hol soon?? lol..

lots to tell you!!