Friday, February 27, 2009

Not able to make it..

I'm so sad.. I was not able to go for the Dance Championship cos I'm down with flu and really high fever.. Went to see the doc yesterday and he said that my blood pressure was really low.. 80/60.. So decided it would be wise not to drive up to the cold Genting and rather spend that time recuperating at home.. My cell member did make it though with another cellie of mine.. Hope their having lotsa fun there.. Can't wait to hear all about it when they get back at cell tonight..

On a lighter note, we went to celebrate two of our cell member's (Amos & Zhi Ling) birthday yesterday at One Utama.. We met at Dave's Deli but then adjourned to Italiannies since Dave's had run out of pasta and majority had a craving for pasta.. It was a good turnout with 9 of us.. Dinner was hilarious!! Both the birthday babies had to stand on the chair and make a speech.. I think some of them caught it on video.. Will post it up if I manage to get my hands on a good one.. I initially thought of bailing on dinner cos was not feeling well but glad I didn't.. Really enjoyed time with my cellies..

Gonna try to get some shut eye now before cell..

No comments: