Thursday, January 17, 2013

Work those abs!

My first class of pilates was in April, 2010. I enjoyed it then, and yesterday after a long break went back for classes again - still enjoy it.

I was afraid that I wouldn't pull through the entire class or even some of the exercises, because although I have been working out here and there, pilates uses different sets of muscles, which have probably been sleeping for a loooong time.


But pleasantly surprised I was after yesterday's class, I pulled through and stuck it up! And am not very sore today as well.

My instructor is the bomb! Same one back then, and same one now (although her hair's different now). She's great at giving instructions, showing the 'moves', and making sure you are doing it right and not hurting yourself.

Back this evening for another class.

No comments: