Thursday, January 31, 2013

2 years and counting

Our first picture together - F1, March 2010. His dad got us like some really awesome seat tickets.

2 years today from the date we went on our first date and started this incredible journey together.

Sadly we took no picture on our first day. I guess we were just too excited and engrossed in our conversation that it slipped our minds to take a picture together, or maybe we were both just too shy to be the first one to suggest to take a picture together (I don't remember). A shame though cos it was a spectacular view! He took me to Lookout Point in Ampang - it's no longer operational now. They've shut the restaurants there down due to some issues. We took a drive up there few months ago and was so sad to see the place all dark and closed down.

I have no regrets with him, it was the best decision I've ever made. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Bonus is that he's so HOT! hahaha

Like any normal relationship, we have our share of ups and downs but I believe that God allows us to go through that to sharpen us and bring us closer in understanding of each other.

I love him more each day and look forward to the amazing things God has in store for the both of us.

No comments: