Monday, January 21, 2013

I hate reptiles!

The plan was to do at least a 40 minutes trek in Gasing last Friday, going into my Week 2 of exercising. 

But it got cut short because of this guy!


My trekking partners were not able to make it so I decided to go on my own, and just 10 minutes into it, I saw this fellow. He was like half my size and I am not exaggerating! Seriously!

Surprisingly I was quite calm, there was no one else around in the jungle.

I waited a bit hoping that Mr L would go back into the jungle but he decided that he'll just go along the same trek. If I wanted to continue the trail, I'd need to pass him, which is something I was not going to do because I HATE REPTILES, and am afraid of them!

So I turned around and walked out of the jungle, did a run around the housing area instead.

Potong stim!




No comments: