Friday, August 5, 2011

I’m RM430 richer!

Checked my account this morning and was pleasantly surprise to see extra cash in one of my accounts. So I called up the bank and they informed me that their site is going through some maintenance however only the credit card portion is affected. The lady on the phone confirmed that the amount was credited into my account this morning at 6.42am. I then messaged my parents and J to see if they had banked in any money for me, they didn’t. I still thought that it may have been due to the upgrading of their system, so I went to the ATM and checked my account. The extra RM430 is there!

So where did this money come from?

The code was CDM, which mean Cash Deposit Machine and I’m not able to track the person who transferred the cash to me unless I go to the bank and go through their cctv footages. The person however will be able to locate me if he/she still kept the receipt of the transaction. Won’t touch the money for a couple of weeks in case the rightful owner of this money does contact me.

But still, it was an awesome start of the day!

Not to mention.. it’s also FRIDAY!

No comments: