Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First parents meet-up

Ok well not so 'first' since both sides know of each other and were even once seated on the same table at L&J's wedding. But last weekend my parents went over to J's house to visit the family, and it's the first time both sides have met since we got together, with the exception of course that our dads have met up a couple of times for business meetings.

I was not at all nervous about last Sunday.. I'm not sure how J felt about it. My parents have been wanting to go over for sometime and last week we finally made a date and stuck to it.

Dads went into politics and mums were having a get-to-know-you session and had exchanges of their Ipoh experiences. Both our mums are from Ipoh or Perak rather. It's always a joke that KL men find women from Ipoh more appealing, and I've got me some Ipoh blood yo!

All in all I thought last Sunday went by rather well..

The first of many more.. and looking forward to it..

No comments: