Friday, August 12, 2011

Gone, all gone!

I've been barred from Facebook.. by Facebook.

No reason given, no email sent to notify me just the same error message that keeps popping up everything I try to login, be it from my pc or phone.. used different browsers but it still won't let me in.

The silliest thing is that I'm not able to logged a report, because I keep getting that same error!

R logged a report for me and they replied him within minutes with a standard email, asking me to log my own report and click on a particular link to check for solution to similar problems. But guess what, the moment I click on it, I get the same error!

It's really sad because I have so many photos stored there that I cannot retrieve again, if they decide not to reactivate my account.My pc got corrupted and I lost all my pictures and FB was my only backup.

The idea of losing all my contacts saddens me too, as I communicate with most of them who are overseas via Facebook, as I don't have their email address or telephone numbers. Gone, all gone!

It's quite amazing how this silly thing of losing my account has affected me, but it does. It's been showing me that same error message since after lunch and I just assumed everyone received the same error till I found out it was only my case. 

O Lord, please get them to reactivate my account. 


No comments: