Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Facials

I signed up for a facial package last Monday and I know by the end of next month I am going to be so broke when the credit card bill is due.

Been having nasty breakouts for the past few years and every time I go for a facial, which is only once is every 2 or 3 months, I get the same comments or rather advise from most the beauticians - that I need to come every 2 weeks for about 2 to 3 months to clear my face, then subsequently once it is clear I can go probably once a month. My colleagues and friends were also giving me the same advice. Such consistent info and I've seen the results with my colleagues, so figured I'd give it a try.

Bought this promo last month and it was a steal!

I decided to then sign up for a back treatment and being the first time, I got 50% of the rate. Pretty satisfied after both my treatments at the spa, I signed up for another promo that they set up especially for their Groupon customers.

So for the next 3 months, I'll be going every 2 weeks and hopefully my face will clear up. Of course I still got to watch my food intake.

Didn't sign up for the back treatment package cos that was just way more expensive than the facials and so will treat my back on my own for now, with mum's help.


No comments: