Monday, August 1, 2011

Bittersweet Goodbyes

It's been an emotional 1.5 weeks. I've never been good at goodbyes, and that's just exactly what I've been needing to do. Just last week, 3 batches of graduates returned to their homeland, Botswana. I was not able to send any of them of last week. They've been here for 4 years now and by the grace of God, have all completed their Bachelors degree and returning to bless their home country.

I've known most of them for more than 3 years now and it's been a great time with them. Sad that I was not able to send any of them off last week but I'm not going to miss the next batch that's leaving tomorrow.


Onneil came over to the house last Friday night to say goodbye to my mum. She invited him over for lunch on Saturday as well, and he had generous helpings of her awesome Indian food.


Last trek @ Gasing with Moriti. We'll see him again on our 'big day'.

Another painful goodbye is going to come in September.. This one I'm not looking forward to at all..

No comments: