Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ChaCha Anyone?

After 2 weeks of being absent from dance class, I dragged myself to class last Monday.. They had completed Jive and was now in Cha Cha..

Being honest, I didn't feel like going for the class.. a) cos I was still not feeling a 100% b) hmm, I also dunno la guess I just wasn't in the mood..

There were 6 of us on Monday (not sure where the rest hilang to) and the figure was just right.. 3 guys 3 girls..

Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself very much during the class.. Had a good time dancing with all of them that we even stayed back after to 'practice'.. haha I think I'm one of the slowest in the class compared to the rest and also one of the youngest.. There're like 2 grandfathers and they moved so well haha.. They pick up really fast and lead the lady really good as well... I didn't join them for their beginner classes so had lots to pick up plus although the technique is somewhat the same (I mean, it's Cha Cha, how different can you be) but the technique of teaching is different.. I kinda prefer this teacher.. She's really professional and she's clear in the teaching and movements..

So yea, I'm looking forward to next Monday.. It's sad though that they don't teach Salsa in Bronze level.. Me like to Salsa.. =)

No comments: