Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Katrika!


Jessica plays many roles in my life.. A sister, cousin, friend, partner-in-crime, masak-masak playmate.. In a family of 24 cousins, Jess is the only one who shares my age.. Growing up as an only child, she was like really the person I would go to for everything..

I remember we used to write each other letters when we were young cos we couldn't call each other.. I still have all those letters.. She would make me pretty cards for my birthdays and Christmas.. haha when we were younger, we would put glitter and stickers on the cards and letters to 'soup' it up..

25 years later, we are still as close as ever, if not closer..

I love you girl.. May God continue to mould and shape you into the woman of God He has called you to be.. I pray that He grants your inmost heart's desires.. Even as you venture into this new business, may He grant you favor with your customers, partner and most of all with Him.. Continue to commit everything into His hands and He will make straight your path..

You've been a great joy and blessing to me.. Love you Pandee!!

No comments: