Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last day at Sun-U

I submitted my letter of resignation last Monday. My last day at Sun-U will be on the 16th Nov then I start my job at CIMB on the 19th Nov.

Was sharing with my buddy earlier how I was pretty unsettled about accepting the job at CIMB. The interview process for CIMB was SO LONG and in between I went for interview at another company. Prayed and told God that if that job is not for me, to not let it go through. That company didn't call back.

I thanked God for His clarity but I was a lil bummed as I had my heart kinda set on that job. Preferred that job description more, it paid better, company was also very established. But I guess God has His plans and His plans are definitely way higher and way wiser than mine.

So with that assurance I now have peace in my heart bout working at CIMB. I know God has a plan and purpose for me there.

I have to admit I'm a lil excited + nervous to work at CIMB cos I know it's gonna be a totally different environment. Have to continue to draw strength from Him.

No comments: