Friday, October 9, 2009

She looked like a princess..

I followed S yesterday to go check out bridal gowns and packages.. It's truly a joy to be able to be apart of their wedding planning cos they're one of my favourite people and I'm really looking forward to the day they say 'I do'.. So when she asked me if I would help her out with her wedding, I went YES OF COURSE!!!!

We went to 3 different bridal shops yesterday and the deal that was offered to her got better with every shop.. She tried on many dresses.. and oh my, she looked like a princess!!! The three of us we oooh-ing and aahh-ing every time she stepped out in a pretty little white number.. She managed to try on all the different styles and we gave her our thoughts on which style best suited her..

It was a fruitful 3.5 hours spent.. In the last shop, we even got to meet this really pleasant sales lady which let her try on as many dresses as she wanted.. which was superbly cool cos the other shops only let her try bout 2-3 dresses..

There was another bride trying on dresses there and oh my, her taste was just.. erm different.. She chose all the dresses that we would have never ever even given a second look.. Okok I got to stop being so mean.. =P

Anyway, let's not get off track.. back to S.. she looked gorgeous in all the dresses.. I had my eye on one dress in one of the shops.. she tried on that particular style, not the same dress but the same style and it was by far my favourite for her..

Groom's gonna be so wow-ed when she walks down the aisle.. hehe..

No comments: