Thursday, May 14, 2009

People that Make Me Smile

Took my mum out yesterday to One U to buy her her mothers' day gift or should I say gifts.. She was really happy with what she got.. =) But I know no amount of gifts would every come close to repaying all that she's every poured out for me..

In the evening, I met up with a dear friend.. I'm glad I said yes to going out with her cos it's just been too long.. She needed help to look for something.. so we had a really good time shopping and just chatting away.. I never thought that I would grow to care and love her this much.. But I thank God for bringing her into my life.. She has just been the sister I never had! =) Love you babe!

Oh and I absolutely love the movie '10 Things I Hate About You'... I know I know it's pretty random.. But I just watched it again 2 days ago after many years.. And just absolutely absolutely loved it!!!!!

No comments: