Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lobster & Balance

I really enjoyed L Cell today.. Am so thankful that I have such a crazy bunch of cellies who make cell all the more exciting! I love you guys!! So looking forward to that Lobster Dinner!! Woohooo!!~

Thank you for the gift SB =)

Was just reflecting on times in my life to see if I have a balance in withdrawing and welcoming..

Do I have a welcoming spirit?

Do I make time to withdraw after a victory?

Do I make time to withdraw to just be soaked in God's presence and be refreshed?

How do I create a balance if there are needs to be met in the ministry but also at home?

Oh Lord, grant me the wisdom and guide me through..

Also learnt a very important lesson.. As I continue to walk in obedience, God will release blessings and perform miracles..

Help me Lord to be obedient to You..
but sometimes, it's just so hard..

No comments: