Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I saved RM25!

I just came back from an auntie's house who makes really beautiful cards/bookmarks/paper bags etc.. Over the years she's been collecting various stamps, pens, cutters and has now quite a huge collection.. I told her that I would like to buy some cards and bookmarks from her but she said that I could just take them.. I refused and said I would pay for them.. We went back and forth for a bit and finally she said.. 'Ok la, you can have them for RM1 per piece'..

So I picked out all the cards and bookmarks I wanted.. In total I had chosen 19 cards and 26 bookmarks.. She said I'll just take RM10 from you cos these are all old stock.. She hasn't made any new ones for sometime.. We had another session of me telling her I should pay her more and her refusing.. In the end, I just paid her RM20 for them..

I collect some stamps myself.. And have a lot of different types of paper stocked up.. I used to make cards like these when I was younger.. Maybe I should do them again? Stampings' fun and it's easy.. It just cost a LOT!!!! Maybe I could just collect them a lil' at a time.. Then I won't feel the pinch..

Oh well, we'll see how it goes after I finish my studies.. I would more time on my hands then..

Maybe one of you'll receive the card/bookmark? =)

3 comments:

Papati said...

Maybe your 'Secret Barnabee' might...

Hahahahahah! :P

All the best in your FINAL assignment.

mousie said...

thanks in advance! ;) lol!
i so know i'd get one from u! haha! =P

Unknown said...

Roger - Hmm... Maybe I should pass her one.. Good idea.. thanks.. =)

WY - hahahahaha.. I'm sure you will =) hugs!