Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MERDEKA!

I'm done with classes!
I'm done with assignments!
I'm done with exams!

Today was my last and final day at uni. God has indeed been so good to me. I studied quite last minute, but He was so good that I was able to answer most of the questions which came out although today's paper was a little tougher than Monday's one. But I have faith that I will do well.

I was just thinking back and realised that throughout my exam, most of the days He would grant me car park outside where I only need to pay like 50 cents an hour as compared to parking inside which is RM2 an hour. Today I had to park inside though but nevertheless am grateful for all the other times of cheap car park! It's a big deal for me!

I should be getting my results in July..

Right now, there's just so much to do already. My schedule for the next couple of months are pretty tight:-

May 29 - Cameron Highlands
May 29-31 - Ipoh for Julie's wedding
May 31 - Fuad & Shahie's wedding
May 31 - Influence Meeting
May 31 - *C* Tea Party
June 4-6 - Cell Leaders' Retreat @ PD
June 5 - Presentation @ Uni
June 7-10 - SABAH!
June 19-21 - Penang for Danee's wedding
June 27-29 - Penang with the girls
July 4 -David & Liz's wedding
July 5 - Worship Team Pool Party
July 17-19 - Diving in Redang
July 24-Aug 2 - INDIA!

So many weddings!! Need to sort out the dresses/sarees I'm gonna be wearing..

No comments: