Sunday, May 10, 2009

Movie Review: Star Trek & Mothers' Day

I was not much of a big Star Trek fan.. But when I heard of the remake of it, I thought.. hmm maybe I'll go and watch it.. Just for the fun of it... Mum has been a big fan for the longest time and she was really looking forward to it.. My uncle managed to get tickets for his whole family, my family and for my grandma.. I loved it!!!! I was just at the edge of my seat the whole time..

Now I'm a huge Star Trek fan!! Can't wait for Part II..

Michelle's Rating : 9.2/10.0

It's been a really nice day.. Took my mum out for high tea.. although the food at the hotel seemed to have dropped standard, I had a good time out with mum.. We also got some free pampering courtesy of the hotel..

I'm really grateful because my relationship with my mother has certainly come to a different level.. She is such a loving, supportive and amazing mother.. I love her so much!!! Not to mention, she bakes and cooks really really well!! =)

May God continue to grant your heart's desires Mummy..

No comments: