Saturday, May 30, 2009

Relaxing in Ipoh

Idly or E Der Lee

LOL! My dad was back at my auntie's house and she was cooking him dinner.. Chicken curry and Idly.. so my dad was just texting me on what he was having for dinner..

"Dinner was great! Perema just cooked chicken curry and e der lee for me"

I laughed out so loud.. Read it to my cousins and we just were laughing and laughing..

Second day in Ipoh today.. Yesterday was a super tiring day.. We left the house around 945am.. drove up to Camerons and then down to Ipoh.. I was driving the whole way and way just 'out' by the time I reached Ipoh.. But still pulled myself up to take my nephew to the park and even made a trip to the bride's house..

For the past few months I've been so busy with assignments and just studying for exams that I haven't spent enough time with my nephew.. How much I have missed! He is so so chatty nowadays and repeats everything you say, so much so that we have to be so careful in what we says.. cos he picks up so easily..

Will update more later.. now gonna eat some mangosteens..

No comments: