Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Insanity

So yesterday I decided to join 2 buds for their Insanity workout. It was unplanned and a decision made last minute as my original dinner plan got cancelled.

With no shoes or proper attire, I courageously said YES to them.

I did Insanity probably 3 times max about 1-2 years ago. But I never made it past the warm-up session. Yes, lousy I know! Yesterday I was really proud though because despite being so tired, I pushed through. I must admit that I took much longer breaks than the boys or than I was supposed to, but it's much more than I've ever done before.

It was tough, no doubt! But I think having friends to push and motivate you along really does help, plus it is more fun when you're not doing it alone.

Here's how crappy we looked after the workout :)