Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ring Ring.. YES!!!

I just collected my phone from the shop.. Woohoo!! No longer phone-less..

A lady reporter and photographer from Flavors Magazine came over to the house yesterday to do a story on mum's cake baking and her latest book - Heritage Cookbook.. It was so exciting.. Mum was working the whole week preparing different little numbers for them including a 3-tier wedding cake and lotsa various desserts.. Guess who gets to eat them??

Also just collected my blood test in the afternoon..

Cholesterol high and low calcium.. Yikes!!! Have to watch my diet.. Doc wants me to come back in 3 months to check again..

Caught 4pm Fast & Furious 4 @ One Utama with mum.. Mum initially was so not interested in going.. But I kinda pujuk her to follow me.. Had no other kaki to go with.. She loved the show!!! haha.. So did I! A good watch! You guys should go catch it..

Can't wait for Wolverine to be released!

No comments: