Friday, April 17, 2009

Phew!

Today I worked on my Strategic Management assignment that is due on the 4th of May. Realised that I needed discipline cos I was just being distracted by the many different things around me - mostly MSN, FB, TV!!

So today I made a conscious attempt to:

a. not watch much TV
b. not chat much

I'm proud to say that I kept up to it! For once! haha..

I finished more than 80% of the paper and will work on the balance either tonight or over the weekend.. Hopefully I get to work on it tonight after cell if I'm not too tired..

It's due only on 4th May, so why work on it so early you may ask?? Well, I have another assignment due 8th May for which I have only done 30%.. and the balance 70% requires a lot of research and hard work.. so I'm predicting I'll need at least a couple of weeks for that..

And then there's another paper due 15th May for which I've done 0%!

So there you go! I have to start somewhere rite? Glad I started today.. =)

Now I'm gonna go prepare for cell..

No comments: