Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Drained

I'm mentally tired.. Have been working on my assignment since last night and the most of today.. Today's been a good progress.. Committed my work to the Lord and He just flooded me with points to write up on..

But after hours of looking at my screen, I'm just worn out!!

I've finished 4 out of 5 parts of my analysis.. Tomorrow I hope to finish the 5th part, conclusion and add in all the charts and graphs.. Sounds good? Hopefully I'll keep up to my target..

Class ends at 930am tomorrow.. then just need to drive mum to send some of her books and I'm left with the entire day till about 630pm before I head for dinner and Leadership Empowerment meet..

Once this assignment is completed, I have another to write up on.. Then study for 2 papers and voila!!! I'm done..

Gonna watch some tv now.. Having slight tummy ache.. Must be the rojak I had for dinner..

No comments: