Thursday, April 2, 2009

Got Fooled

J has a girlfriend. Call him now. Her name starts with 'A'.

That was the sms that I received from my cousin yesterday. I was so excited when I got that sms. But somehow was not able to call him, it was just a crazy day yesterday..

Anyways, I called him about few hours back..

M : So I heard you have a girlfriend.
J: Who told you?
M : Someone la. Who is it?? Heard her name starts with 'A'.
J : Her name's April.. =)

At least I wasn't so blur.. haha.. heard some of my other cousins didn't get it even after learning that her name was April.. lol

Thank God for funny cousins huh? =)

I'm going back to Ipoh tomorrow night with them.. Just for the weekend to help do some stuff in my auntie's house.. Am really looking forward to it.. It's been sometime since I went back to just chill with my cousins..

No comments: