Monday, April 13, 2009

Over the Weekend

Easter has come and passed... been meaning to blog in between but somehow just didn't manage to go online..Beyond Tears, the drama was really moving.. Watched it on both Good Friday and Saturday.. Thought the actors did a marvelous job this year.. Kudos to the Production Team!!!

Thank You Lord for dying for me.. Thank You Lord for Life! Help me to lead me my life to the fullest for YOU!!!
Spent quality time with cousins on Saturday night for a really nice dinner at Ginger Tree.. - this really cozy restaurant in Sunway Mentari.. one of my uncles is the chef there so I knew I was in for an awesome dinner.. Was definitely not disappointed!

It's been sometime since I've spent time with them and seen my nephew.. So decided that I'll sleepover at my cuz's place as well.. Jerome slept on my chest towards the end of dinner and the whole way home..
One of my cousin's also pregnant with her second child and was blessed to see her 5 month old moving in her tummy.. I don't think I've seen anyone else look so gorgeous during her pregnancy..

Dinner last nite was just superb!

No comments: