Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year, New Job

So it’s been 3 weeks since I started my new job. Been meaning to write about it but just haven’t found the time to.

No complaints so far, everything’s good. Looks promising.

Colleagues are ok, though I’ve not met all of them yet. The one thing that I miss about my old place are my friends. I miss the ‘snack’ and ‘ular’ periods that we had, I miss our lunches, I miss their jokes, I miss them.. Two of them were so nice to drive all the way to this side of town to meet me for lunch last week. Was supposed to meet up with four of them 2 days ago for dinner but decided to stay home and rest instead as I was still recovering.

What I love most about the new place – they RECYCLE! I’m big on recycling and it’s so fresh to be in a place that believes and practices the same.

They’re pretty cool too to give out half day Festive Season holidays. I’m choosing to use mine during the Christmas period and work through CNY.

It’s really quiet in the office now because 70% of them have gone on leave for CNY and will be back only in early Feb. But I’ve got quite a bit of work to complete for next week so that’s going to keep me busy.

Countdown, it’s 2 hours to the loooonnggg weekend!

No comments: