Friday, December 2, 2011

Capital FM

I've listened to 88.9 for sometime because they play some pretty good music. Moriti used to call it the 'black' channel which I totally agree with him.

Yesterday, they launched it anew, Malaysia's first women's radio channel to go on air. Capital FM - Women The New Capital. Quite a good line up of handpicked celebrity presenters which includes Asha Gill (absolutely love her), Joanne Kam, Xandria Ooi (met her when she was trying out to be a UVJ for Channel 16 on Astro about 6 years back), Patricia K, Sheela Haran, April Kuan, Joey G and our very own Liang.

I've listened to a bit of 2 segments so far - The Jam Break and Talk of the Town. I shall reserve my comments on 'The Jam Break' for now, but enjoyed listening to Joanne Kam and Joey G this morning. They're quite hilarious. Yikes now I've gotto decide each morning if I'm going to listen to them or Noelle Lim from BFM's Breakfast Grille.

And I must say, they've outdone themselves with their selections of songs. They're even better now!

Looking forward to hearing the other segments. 

No comments: