Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes it's PD I'm talking about

When you think of clear blue waters, corals and colorful fishes - the one place that never comes to mind is Port Dickson..

I've always remembered PD to be muddy, teh tarik colored waters..

So when the man and a few other cellies went for a trip together the last time and said that the water in PD was now clear and they could even see corals and butterfly fishes when they snorkeled, I knew I had to go and explore it..

And explore I did..

They surely were right.. The moment we drove up to Blue Lagoon, the view was breathtaking.. Yea this is PD I'm talking about.. I love the ocean and anything to do with it.. And it's so great to know now we don't need to drive a good 5 hours before we reach crystal clear waters.. PD is just 1.5 hours away.. I really do hope that it stays this way..

We saw 4 full boats of snorkelers go out as well as a bunch of divers.. And we can only hope and pray that these peeps will not destroy the corals that have just begun to bloom..

I forgot to take pics but will surely take some on my next trip there..

No comments: