Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jump.. Higher

Easter is in 2 weeks... After a couple of years of break, I'm involved this year again.. Missed the first 3 practices and last night was my first.. To top that, I was the oldest in the dance group! These young ones are so energetic, agile and they pick up fast.. They're pretty awesome choreographers too I must say..

Was pretty nervous before practice cause I've not danced or stretched for sometime... It was difficult having to pick up the entire 2 verses and 2 choruses last night and learn up the flagging routine as well, not to mention a 'ballet' jump.. PKL does it so so gracefully! I'm still trying.. Look so retarded at times lol..

But all in all I'm thankful to be given this opportunity to serve Him.. To not take the giftings and talents He has placed in my life for granted..

The Easter 'production' this year is fairly simple compared to previous years, but I can see it all coming together.. It's going to be power-packed with the costumes, lighting and media..

But for now, I got to practice practice practice..

No comments: