Friday, February 12, 2010

Much Welcomed Break

I'm really looking forward to this long weekend.. Borrowed a new book to read.. "To Kill a Mockingbird".. believe it or not I've never read it before...

Wanna catch up on some baking.. I'm thinking of spending Saturday baking goodies for my girls.. Last year was Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.. What's on the menu this year?

This will also be a good time to 'try' and finish my art project that I started on 2 years ago.. I'm about 60% done.. I've bought the threads.. now just got to sit my butt down and work on it.. It's gonna be a beautiful piece once I'm done though..

I was also recently assigned to 2 new projects at work.. have to pray for wisdom & creativity.. Let those juices flow.. Amen! Probably spend a day working on that..

Many have already started travelling home last night I think or rather many are on leave today.. Cos I reached office in under 20 minutes! Bliss!

So yea, today's gonna be an awesome day cos it's leading up to 4 days of break!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to clear up all my work before I leave..

No comments: