Wednesday, February 24, 2010

African CNY Bash

What do you think of a CNY bash with all Africans? That was exactly the scene yesterday at the cyber cell and I thought it was pretty cool.. The only Chinese you could see was Yeow Cheong, and me if that's counted lol. So like 1.5 Chinese in a pool of about 30 Africans.

I've missed the international cell a lot. I didn't realise just how much till last night. It's been months since I last visited cell due to different commitments and no cell being held end of last year. Missed the people the most. They're such a loving bunch, and not to mention crazy!!

PSP, Zulu & Sarah & the other leaders in cyber did an awesome job planning for yesterday. From the onstart, there was such a CNY feel to the party, from CNY deco and games to Chinese Fried Rice and Ang Pao packet tokens.. I'm so inspired now to prep some CNY tokens for our CNY bash this Friday, and with Friday being a public holiday, I got lotsa time to do so.

Maybe I should head to Old Town to get some lanterns and streamers as well to give it the CNY feel.. Hmm something to go discuss with my leaders.

No comments: