Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I wish..

... yesterday never ended.. Sigh! Wednesday's here too fast..

I managed to do quite a bit over the 4-day holiday.. not all that I wanted that I planned for though.. but nevertheless quite a bit..

* Played boardgames with old cellies on Friday nite.. It was fun.. Been about a year since I last played with them..

* Watched 'True Legend' with parents on Sat morning.. Hmm not a good show.. Wouldn't recc it to anyone..

* Made toffee for my girls and packed them up in pretty lil packets with pretty lil pink & red bows

* Reunion dinner at Sarah's home.. She's such a sweetheart to invite me..

* First day of CNY visiting Jaylen in Rawang.. Good food and WII.. 'shake that hips'' lol

* Spend Valentines' Day with Khan.. and 'bolly girls' haha and got 'persuaded' into a sleepover..

* Cooked chicken varuval, rasam & katrika veg for parents on Monday..

* Worked on my art project.. Sigh! Still a long way to go..

* Lunch with Sue & Alvina on Tue... Took us about half an hour though trying to find a restaurant that was open.. We finally landed in Bandar Baru Ampang..

* Spend half a day at Little India in KL with Sue buying stuff, discovering Hanifa and drinking pasumpal tea with Gulab Jamun..

* Visited Nick & Sara's home and saw their tall baby, Nathan.. he's so adorable..

So I would say it was a productive 4 days.. Right right?? hehe

** Did anyone else notice how awesomely empty the roads were this morning?

No comments: