Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's been a year

Last Wednesday marked one year.. How am I doing? I'm hanging in there.. Much better than I thought I would, seeing that lots has happened for others during this one year that I never thought would in such a short period..

Will I let that affect me? No Way! It did for a couple of days initially but I got over it when I realized that it didn't really matter anymore..

I think I've grown more in this one year, I've learnt to look for different qualities in people.. Realized that my 'list' isn't necessarily God's 'list' for me..

I'm so grateful for God's grace.. I'm only able to stand and get through this one year because His grace and mercy for me are new everyday.. And this is the grace that I need to hold on to for the years to come..

No comments: