Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Phase

Last Friday was our last combine cell.. It was a joyous moment as we finally are moving towards multiplication but at the same it's hard to part from dear ones that I've become so close to in this past year..

I joined this cell 13 months ago and I'm glad I chose this particular cell.. It was so easy to fit in as everyone was so warm and really took the trouble to make sure I felt comfortable and welcomed.. I cherish the bonds that I've formed with my cellies..

God has really blessed our cell with the numbers as well as the leaders.. I've learnt so much from my peers in cell.. and still am learning.. This is my first ever multiplication and I must say that I wasn't a big fan when they idea for multiplication was thrown in few months back.. In fact, I was not for it at all.. But as time went on, God changed my heart and I realised that there was a need for it.. A healthy cell is one that multiplies.. and multiplication is one of the best things that could happen in a cell... So PRAISE GOD!!!!

I'm really looking forward to cell next Friday.. It's gonna be exciting to see what God has in store for both our cells.. I must say that it's a little scary as we're starting of as a new cell.. But with God for us, I believe with all my heart that all will work out well.. Although we have multiplied.. I believe that we will still remain very closely knit and still be involved in each other's life..

No comments: