Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cell last night...

...was a really good bonding session with a pretty good turn out of 7.. With the multiplication that took place 3 weeks ago.. the dynamics of cell has changed.. (not so many lame ppl now... hahaha) so last night was great as we got to spend a lot of time just chatting and getting to know each one better.. I believe that God has awesome plans for this cell and I really really deeply thank God for those who have been coming so faithfully... you're really an encouragement to me..

Sometimes it can be really discouraging when we continue to try and connect to friends to no avail... But God reminded me during the week and I shared with friend that if God can be so ever patient with us (especially me) and never give up on us.. we too must not give up on those He has placed a burden in our hearts for.. So don't give up ya.. =)

On a happier note.. towards the end of cell.. 2 of my really good friends from high school gave a pleasant surprise by dropping by.. Was so gr-r-reat seeing you girls..

No comments: