Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Judson Gets Hitched

Last Saturday I witness Judson and Getsy committing their lives to each other... It was a beautiful wedding.. one of the more memorable ones..

Getsy drove herself to the wedding.. in this...

What a cool bride!!

Judson then sang Shania Twain's 'From This Moment' as his bride walked down the aisle.. He then held her hand, looked intensely into her eyes till the song ended.. I was already tearing.. It was so sweet.. I'm guessing this was a surprise for Getsy.. What an awesome way to start the wedding..

The ceremony was short and sweet with CCKL anchoring an awesome session in Praise and Worship.. God's presence was felt all over the sanctuary of TOD...

Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Judson Chhabra


Dinner was held at Bangsar Seafood Centre.. Judson and Getsy sure knows lotsa people.. I met up with so many friends whom I haven't seen in ages..

Elisa so beautiful pregnant..

I went to Sunday School with this guy and his brother.. I think it's been over 10 years since I've seen him.. We were seated next to each other at the wedding.. It was so fun catching up, to only realise he was living in Selayang as well all these years.. So near yet we never bumped into each other..



Adriel's Getsy cousin.. What a small world.. =)

Met some new friends..

Phoebe sang 'Sweet Child Of Mine' for the couple and needless to say, she was the bomb...


Manage to get a picture with the lovely couple...

I love weddings!! =)





No comments: