Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun and Sticky Night

I attended two dinners last night.. Chris's farewell and Josh's birthday.. Initially I thought I was only able to go for the birthday dinner and had to miss out on Chris's farewell.. but when I realised the timing of both the dinners.. I could actually make both.. which turned out great cos I didn't wanna miss either one of it..

So many turned up for Chris's farewell.. He's so loved!! We had an affirmation session for him.. mainly for those who aren't his cellies.. It was great to hear all the nice things that everyone had to say about him.. I had to leave early so I missed out on them dunking him in the pool.. That part was just inevitable and I'm sure he knew it was coming.. =)

The trip there was not too fun though as I spilled lotsa of the kanji I made for Josh's dinner in the car.. I tried to drive really slow (eventhough I was super late for the dinner).. but somehow at one of the U-turns... the kanji decided to go bongkus on me.. sigh! Had to wipe it out with whatever tissue and newspaper I had in the car..

Josh's place had awesome food as usual... The mutton was just excellent.. =) I was pretty tired by the time I reached there but as soon as I saw my cousins and my darling Jerome.. I was energized again.. I couldn't make Josh a cake this time so I bought him one and by accident made him a year younger.. lol...

Blessed Birthday Josh.. I thank God that He has placed someone so precious like you in my life.. Thank you for all the times you've been there for me.. May God's favour continue to surround you.. Love you!

No comments: