Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God of All Comfort

One of the many names for the Lord is Comforter. What a perfect description!

His presence has certainly made me feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable situations. He has pulled me out from every situation I thought I'd be stuck in forever. He has such an ability to bring peace to my every trauma. I believe this God of comfort has caught every tear and collected my pain. He is with me when it hurts the most and He will always be there for me.

He has been there for me when husband, friends, hope and money were all gone. He is there in all my dark places. I truly am grateful Father.

I will never be able to know what tomorrow holds, but it is such a great comfort to know that God holds all my tomorrows.
2 Corinthians 1 :3, 4
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfor with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

Speak to the God of all comfort, for His comfort is sure for every tomorrow.

No comments: