Monday, June 2, 2008

Food Glorious Food

I've just been eating and sleeping since I reached Ipoh.. Surrounded by such good cooks.. How not to eat??

Arrived in Ipoh yesterday afternoon and my auntie had prepared chicken curry, chicken paratel and a whole lot of other stuff for us.. Then for dinner my other auntie fried fish, made sothi and her awesome sambal belacan.

For breakfast I had appam and thosai with my cousins.. at this place that I used to visit often much younger.. It was good.. except for some guys at the next table who were just so freaking rude... Somebody ought to teach them some manners.. They were just ordering the waiters around and shouting from the table..

Josh cooked fried rice for lunch.. I helped.. yes I helped.. =) lol.. Though I'm sure he thought I was a very noisy kitchen helper..

Menu for tomorrow is crab curry.. woooohoooo.. can't wait..

Apart from eating.. I've just been sleeping and lazing around.. hope I don't put on too much weight after this week in Ipoh..

No comments: