Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Home : Washer & Dryer

A few weeks ago, the man and myself made a fairly big purchase for our new home.

It started out with me walking into the shop because of a very deceptive sign "50% of display items, LAST DAY TODAY" and this sign was placed next to all the colorful Kitchen Aid cake mixer. I thought to myself, that's an extremely great deal, must go check it out.

To only find out that the deal was not for the cake mixers but for the washing machines, dryers and some other items.

I was about to walk out of the shop before I decided to take another look since we needed to get a washing machine.

An hour later, I was swiping my card for a brand new washing machine and dryer. My dad had told us sometime back that he would bless us with a washing machine so the man and I decided to invest in a dryer since our new home doesn't have much, or rather no space to dry clothes, and I really don't like my clothes to be hanging out our windows for the whole neighbourhood to see.

And since it was on a 50% discount, we decided to get them. We got the dryer at a further RM500 discount because there was a slight dent and scratch on it. But oh well, we're simple people and didn't mind that.

The brand is...
Indesit is an Italian brand and the parent company for Ariston. My mum's Ariston oven is more than 30 years and still going strong. Did some research and Indesit is a really good and reliable brand, so good investment indeed.

Although our purchases are the display units, they still provide us with a one year warranty from the date of delivery. And since we're not moving in anytime yet, they allow us to store our purchases at their shop for a maximum of one year. A great deal which works our perfect for us.


2 comments:

White Elephant said...

Indesit is indeed a reliable make. I have always had this label washers and have had no problems with them. Your blogs are lovely, the recipes are great.

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to using the washer and dryer :) Thanks on the compliments for the recipe. I learn very much from my mum.